Sunday, January 18, 2009

The History That Might Happen on Tuesday

In two days time, Barack Obama is scheduled to assume the office of the Presidency. I hope it happens.

I say that with utmost sincerity, as I'd like him to become President. He wasn't my first choice, or even my second...but in the end, I not only decided to vote for him but gave to his campaign my time and energy, and even a few dollars.

And should he assume the office, as planned, on Tuesday around noon, history will be made. Yes, he'll be the first African-American President in United States history. But another piece of history will be made, an unforseen happening that no one is talking about.

George Bush will do something he's never proven truly capable of before-he'll actually adhere to and respect the Constitution, the laws of this land.

Our nymphomaniac president cares nothing for anything other than sex. He's enjoyed fucking the American people, and Mr. President, as a man, I must salute your conquests sir. You have fucked us hard, all of us. Repeatedly.

I need not list all your conquests, do I sir? The world knows their names. Harriet Myers. Katrina. Rita. Mission Accomplished.

You never did pull out of Iraq, but on Tuesday, it would appear you'll finally pull out of America's ass. You'll leave us with a sticky situation, and one that really hurts. It'll be sometime before we can differentiate our blood from our shit, but at least we'll be hole again.

Don't ask if it was good for us too.

No comments:

Post a Comment